Services provided by JD Trucking Recycling Center,
827 West 1st, Waldo (behind Waldo Oil Company)
Wed - Fri 9:00am - 4:00pm, Sat 9:00am - 1:00pm
Collection day is Wednesday. If a holiday falls on a Wednesday, collection will be on Thursday. Christmas Eve and New Years Eve are not holidays. Place trash curbside by 7:00 am on collection day. Garbage cans may be used, no loose trash, If you use plastic barrels please make sure they have handles. All garbage must be in clear or white bags and they should be tied.
What will be picked up curbside?
- Household trash
- Bulky items: couches, chairs, tables, mattresses, plastic swim pools
- Carpeting (cut in 4 foot widths/rolled/tied for one person to handle)
What will NOT be picked up curbside?
- Remodel / construction debris (you may rent a dumpster)
- Concrete, tires
- Christmas trees, brush, garden/yard was (can be brought to drop-off site at no charge to residents)
- Freezers, refrigerators, air conditioners, dehumidifiers with Freon disposed of at $35.00 per unit
Tin cans, aerosol cans, aluminum cans (will buy back), plastic bottles, plastics #1-#7, plastic bags, scrap paper, books, cereal boxes, flattened cardboard newspapers, etc. are to be put in blue bags and brought to the drop off site behind Waldo Oil. No charge for residents.
Televisions, computers, DVD monitors, cell phones, etc. may be brought to the drop off site during posted hours. There’s a $7.00 fee for each electronic device.
Sheboygan County Clean Sweep
Typically once in spring and again in fall this program offers disposal of other household waste like paint, cleaning chemicals, garden chemicals, etc. For dates and times call (920) 459-3060.